This solution enables hearing-aid users in the area enclosed by the wire loop to hear all announcements, or music.
Hearing-aid users can set their devices to the Tmode setting to receive the signal coming from the loop.
They receive announcements in excellent audio-quality, without the background noise or reverberations that normally impair intelligibility for people with hearing disabilities.
• High power, current driven amplifier
• Two microphone/line inputs, one priority input (100 V)
• Selectable frequency range and tone controls
• Limiter and automatic gain control (AGC)
• Built in phased output for low overspill systems