- High power, current driven amplifier
- Two microphone/line inputs, one priority input (100 V)
- Selectable frequency range and tone controls
- Limiter and automatic gain control (AGC)
- Built in phased output for low overspill systems
The Plena Loop Amplifier is a cost-effective amplifier designed to drive a wire loop installed in the floor or ceiling, covering an area of up to 600m2 per amplifier.
This solution enables hearing-aid users in the area enclosed by the wire loop to hear all announcements, or music.
Hearing-aid users can set their devices to the Tmode setting to receive the signal coming from the loop.
They receive announcements in excellent audio-quality, without the background noise or reverberations that normally impair intelligibility for people with hearing disabilities.