Our Stage Light Package Includes:
- 8x Lite Par T12 Fixtures
- 2x K&M 3m Lighting Stands & Crossbars
- 1x Stage CL Lighting Console
- 2x 20m DMX Cables
- 6x 1m DMX Cables
Why Stage Lighting is Important
- Visibility – When you’re holding a stage event, it is important that the audience sees what you want them to see.
- Setting the Mood – Are you staging a business talk? Are you organising a pumped up, rock concert? Having the right stage lighting allows you to create the right environment for your event.
- Revealing the Form – When you want to make the musician, dancer, actor or speaker stand out from the background, you can use this lighting package.
- Establishing the Setting – When staging a theatre performance, you can use the right lighting to set the location of your story. Is the scene set in a garden under the sunlight? Does the scene take place indoors or outdoors? Stage lighting is essential in establishing the place and time of a theatre scene.
- Composition – Stage lighting can also be used to compose a picture. For instance, in musical concerts, there is little to no scenery. Lighting can be utilised to paint the overall picture for the event.
Stage performances should be entertaining to the audience. The right lighting is essential in impressing the viewers and keeping them engaged. Moreover, changes in lighting colours provide the right atmosphere for the stage, offering a different visual experience to the audience. The varying levels of brightness and colours stir different emotions, keeping the viewers entertained and interested.
3 Monkeys AV Hire is your Number One Choice for Stage Lighting Equipment
There are a lot of audio-visual companies in Perth. However, nothing can compare to the quality of products and services that 3 Monkeys AV Hire provides. Organising events and making sure that they run smoothly are very stressful tasks. We understand this. That is why we always make sure that everything from our end is delivered accurately and successfully.
As such, we go the extra mile by making sure that we got all your requirements covered. We send our AV specialists to your event venue to assess your audio and lighting needs. Once we get the necessary information, we will put together a comprehensive action plan and proposal.
Before we even deliver the stage light package to you, we “triple check” and “pre-test” it. In this way, you will have enough time for installation, setup and rehearsals. Once your event is over, we will remove our equipment discreetly, making sure not to disturb your guests in the process.
If you are looking for quality stage lighting equipment in Perth, search no further than 3 Monkeys AV Hire. Our team is dedicated to providing quality sound, lighting and visual hire services at reasonable rates. Contact us today at (08) 9228 1681.